OPTIMA designs and manufactures vertical hydraulic baling presses to help you take control of your daily recycling of waste paper, card board boxes and plastics.
These bales are wrapped with hard steel wire to handle soft and rebounding nature of the paper stock. A high galvanized or annealed wire with a rust inhibitive coating is used for binding. In OPTIMA Vertical Balers – The bales are tied with steel wire or plastic ropes which manually run through the slots in the pressing block. This allows the wire pass through the material easily. Chain-lever arrangement is provided at the bottom to facilitate ejection of the bundle / bale when cylinder moves upward.
- Fully automated bale ejector: simplifies removal of bale
- Suitable solutions for positioning where space is limited
- Dual cylinders for even compaction
- Available with 220 - 240 volts power supply (optional)
- Low Noise Level
- Piercing mechanism for PET bottles
- Safety sensor to prevent work accidents